*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



onsdag 11. april 2018

Flowers at The Paper Shelter

It is time for another challenge over at The Paper Shelter today. I am keeping this short and sweet and will let you know that the theme for this week is flowers.

Prize is as usual:


Here's my card
using Hammock Days coloured with my promarkers. 


and a little closer for details:

My recipe:
white bazill
DP from Studio Line
Diecuts: Go Kreate, Die Namics, Cheery Lynn
Flowers from WOC
pearls from stash
Sentiment from LOTV
vintage photo and stormy sky D.I

Hammock Days is coloured with these promarkers: tan, dusky pink, blush, baby pink, almond, umber, burnt umber, cocoa, cinnamon, sandstone, spice, ginger, gold, forest green, bright green, lime green, green zest, true blue, sky blue, rose pink, caramel, putty and pastel blue.


Now I hope I've inspired you to have a  look into our challenge blog to see what my fabby teamies have been up to. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar