*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



onsdag 31. januar 2018

Birthday card for The Paper Shelter

It is wednesday again and time for another challenge over at The Paper Shelter today. The theme for this week is Birthday card. Nice and easy theme and you can do pretty much anything with it. 

As always our sponsors for this Challenge are The Paper Shelter and they are offering a really fabulous prize of $30 to spend at their store.  


I know that you have heard this before, but this will only be given if you have used one of our products on your card which could be either an Image, Paper or Printable. However, even if you haven't used an item from The Paper Shelter and you are picked as a winner you will still receive 3 digi images of your own choice 


and a little bit closer for details:

My recipe:
white cardstock
DP from Authentique and Webster's Pages
Lace and pearls from stash
diecuts: Go kreate, La La Land, Memory Box, Marianne design
Sentiment from LOTV
vintage photo D.I

Emily is coloured with these promarkers: tan, dusky pink, blush, baby pink. almond, spice, ginger, gold, forest green, lime green, bright green, maroon, hot pink, carmine, umber,walnut, cocoa, cinnamon, caramel, pastel blue and terracotta.

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my fabby teamies have made for this challenge. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar