*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



søndag 1. oktober 2017

Halloween (scary or cute) for Delicious Doodles

Time for a new challenge over at Delicious Doodles today. We have a fun one for you this month as well. If you played along with us last month, you can check out our blog here to see if you are our winner.

The theme this month is Halloween (scary or cute). So go ahead and use your fav image and make us an inspiring project to have a look at. Can't wait to see what you create.

The winner gets 4 images of choice from the fab etsy shop and guess what?? You get to be invited to guest design as well. How fun isn't that??

Here's my project for this month:


and a little closer for details:

My recipe:
kraft bazill
DP from Authentique, reminisce, 
black currogated cardboard
cheesecloth
pearls from stash
black soot D.I

Horrorscope Aquarius is coloured with these promarkers: tan, dusky pink, blush, baby pink, almond, terracotta, spice, ginger, gold, aubergine, plum, purple, black, cool grey 5,4, pine, forest green, burnt sienna, walnut, cocoa and april shower.

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my fabby teamies have been up to. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar