*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



søndag 29. januar 2017

Flying Fairy for Sasayaki Glitter

It is time for another inspiration post for Sasayaki Glitter. This time around I have chosen the lovely Flying Fairy and made a birthday card. Have a look:


and a little closer for details:


My recipe:
white bazill
DP from Studio Line
Diecuts: Go Kreate, La La Land, Memory Box
Sentiment: LOTV
vintage photo D.I
Pompom and pearls from stash

Flying Fairy is coloured with these promarkers: tan, dusky pink, blush, baby pink, almond, umber, burnt umber, cocoa, cinnamon sandstone and april shower

and these graph its: turquoise, fresh mint, antartic, mimosa, banana, citrine, camelia, princess rose, silk.

Now I hope you'll have a look around in the blog here for more inspiration. We also have no less than 2  facebook challenge going on over here.

1 kommentar: