*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



mandag 6. juni 2016

Summer colours for Conie Fong - new facebook challenge

Time to share my inspiration for the new Conie Fong facebook challenge for June. The theme this month is summer colours. I do hope you will play along with us.


Deadline: June 30th, 2016 at 11:59 PM CST (USA)

Rules:
- 3 submission limit per person
- Use ANY Conie Fong image.

Winners & Prizes:
1. A random winner will receive 3 digital images of their choice
2. We will pick a Top 3 at the end of the challenge, which will get one image of their choice each

Please revisit us on (or shortly thereafter) on July 1st to see who the lucky winners are!


and a little closer:


My recipe 
White bazill
DP from Papirdesign
Flowers from WOC
Lace from Camelia
Pearls from stash
Diecuts: Go Kreate, Die Namics, Cheery Lynn¨
Sentiment from LOTV
Vintage photo D.I

Leilani is coloured with these promarkers: tan, dusky pink, blush, baby pink, almond, cinnamon, caramel, putty, aubergine, plum, purple, meadow green, petrol blue, marine, turquoise, maroon, hot pink, carmine, gold, sunflower, april shower, dusky rose, and pale pink. 

Now I hope you tag along here for our new challenge and more inspiration. 

Artistic Inspiration: AG
CYP: AG
Our Crafty Corner: AG
Delicious Doodles: Pearls and lace
Great Impressions: AG
Dragonfly Dreams: Say it with flowers
Inky Impressions: Summer
Petal Lu: AG
I Love Promarkers: Inspired by a song/film (Grease)

2 kommentarer:

  1. I adore this image and you have made a wonderful card with it. Thanks for sharing with us this month. Lisa DT Dragonfly Dreams

    SvarSlett
  2. Gorgeous card! Such a beautiful image that you showcased so perfectly with your embellishments! Thank you for joining our Great Impressions Challenge this month, and I hope you to see you next month.
    Ruza ~ GI Designer

    SvarSlett