*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



tirsdag 17. mai 2016

Oceanna showcase for Art By Miran

It is tuesday again and time for a showcase for Art By Miran. I have used the lovely Oceanna from the Whimsy stamps collection and made this scenery:


and a little closer:

My recipe:
white bazill
DP from Authentique
Lace from WOC
flowers from Petal Lu
Sea shells from Kort & Godt
stormy sky D.I
Sea shells from stash

Oceanna is coloured with promarkers. Details will be in later on which ones.

Now I hope I have inspired you to look in here for our blog challenge and in here for our FB challenges.

Petal Lu: AG
Bunny Zoe's Crafts: Layers

1 kommentar:

  1. Great card. Love the image and the way you've made it look like she's underwater. Thanks for joining us at Petal Lu Creations Anything Goes Challenge. Good luck! xx

    SvarSlett