*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



lørdag 30. april 2016

GDT Sweet Escape

Time for a little belated GDT inspiration for Sweet Escape. I have made a little birthday card for this one.


and a little closer:

My recipe:
white bazill
DP from Maja design
Lace from Camelia
Pearls from stash
Diecuts: Marianne design, Die Namics
vintage photo D.I
Sentiment from LOTV

Butterflies is coloured with these promarkers: tan, dusky pink, blush, baby pink, almond, cinnamon, caramel, putty, aubergine, plum, purple, petrol blue, marine, turquoise, cool grey 1.

Please have a look here to get some more inspiration.

Crafting with dragonflies: Vintage/shabby chic
My Sheri Crafts: Get in shape
HIMC: Freestyle

3 kommentarer:

  1. Such a lovely shaped card. Very nice image. Thanks for joining in with us over at myshericrafts this week.
    Sue

    SvarSlett

  2. Pretty shaped card. Great colors and image! Thanks for sharing with us at My Sheri Crafts!

    Glenda's Cards

    SvarSlett
  3. Beautifully coloured and a gorgeous card.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafting with Dragonflies.

    Helen x

    SvarSlett