*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



søndag 27. mars 2016

All dressed up march release inspiration

Time for my release inspiration for All Dressed Up today. As you probably have seen all month we are having a wedding release this month, and we have shown the 4 new digital designs and the paper throughout the month. 

I have used  Over the moon and created this criss cross card with it


and a little closer:

Inside card:

My recipe:
white bazill
DP from Pion design
Flowers from Papirdesign, WOC
Lace from WOC & Live and Love crafts
vintage photo D.I
Dies: Marianne design, Tonic
Tonic border punch
Over the moon is coloured with these promarkers: tan, dusky pink, blush, baby pink, almond, cinnamon, caramel, puttyorchid, blender, black, umber, warm grey 5, march green, moss, pear green, spice, ginger, gold, sunflower and april shower.

Now I hope I have inspired you to have a look into our blog to see what my fabby teamies have made as final inspiration for this release. 

That Craft Place: AG
Little Claire: AG

2 kommentarer:

  1. Such a wonderful card Bettina!
    Love the template!

    SvarSlett
  2. Beautiful wedding card with gorgeous details
    Andrea x

    SvarSlett