*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



lørdag 27. februar 2016

Pitter Patter release inspiration for All Dressed Up

Looking for my showcase for Art By Miran?? Please click here.

Time for my second blogpost today and my release inspiration for All Dressed Up. Wendy has made some fab new images for February and I have used Pitter Patter Raindrops and made this card:


and a little closer:

My recipe:
blue bazill
DP from stash
Lace from Live and Love crafts
Flowers from WOC and Prima
Pearls from stash
Dies from Go Kreate, Marianne design, Tonic
stormy sky D.I

Pitter Patter Raindrops is coloured with my promarkers. Details about that will be in over the weekend. Have a lovely saturday and please have a look into our blog to see  what my teamies have been up to with this release.


Suzy Bee Bloomin: AG with fantasy twist
Crafting with friends: AG
My Sheri Crafts: Lovely lace
Simply Papercraft: AG
Wags N whiskers: Furry friends

4 kommentarer:

  1. Great card you made with this beautiful image Bettina!

    SvarSlett
  2. Love everything about your card. Beautiful layout and embellies xx

    SvarSlett
  3. What a sweet card, perfect for a baby! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts.

    SvarSlett