*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



torsdag 23. oktober 2014

Rory Witchy Fun for Lacy Sunshine

I have some exiting news for you today. A little while ago I was invited to join the Creative designteam for Lacy Sunshine OMG OMG. For those of you that know me, know that I just love to design with these cute digis!! So thrilled as I naturally was I accepted with a load and clear yes!! Today the day have finally arrived and I will show you my very first piece for them. You can also find my piece here


I decided to make a little pillow box for halloween treats as I think these are awsome to make. Rory Witchy Fun is neatly placed on top of the box along with some flowers and a gorgeous ribbon too.

My recipe:
DP from Graphic 45
Ribbon and flowers from stash
Mesh from Sarah
Pearls from Kort & Godt
Black soot D.I

Rory Witchy Fun is coloured with these promarkers: tan, dusky pink, blush, baby pink, almond, black, ice grey 5,4, forest green, bright green, plum, purple, orchid, terracotta, spice, ginger, gold, sunflower, cinnamon, sandstone, umberm walnut, sdatin and cool grey 1.

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a peek at our Halloween challenge over here, still 2 more days to play along. We also have a FB page over here with lots of contests so please join on over here as well. 

You can also find more gorgeous digis in the sunshine shoppe over here

CRAFT: Halloween
Crafty Little Fairies: Only 1 DP
Creative Knockouts: Halloween
Hanna and Friends: Halloween
Milk N' Coffee: Halloween
Crafters Cafe: Spookable
The Paper Shelter: Halloween
Going grey with scrap creations: Halloween

8 kommentarer:

  1. Super flot æske i skønne farver og fin motiv

    Ha en god aften, klemm

    SvarSlett
  2. Great pillow box. Lovely image, beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter.

    Nikki S

    SvarSlett
  3. What a cute Halloween card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockout this week. Judy DT

    SvarSlett
  4. Fab box, I love the bright orange woven stuff that I can't remember the name of

    Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

    Hugs from

    Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    SvarSlett
  5. This is a fab Halloween pillow box Bettina. I love the cute image. Thanks for playing along with us at Going Grey With Scrap-Creations in our "Halloween Challenge" and we hope to see you again real soon. Hugs, Gale DT

    SvarSlett
  6. Congrats on your new DT! - What a fab Halloween box and a great design too - thank you for playing along with us at TPS this week hugs Judith x

    SvarSlett
  7. Fab card.
    Thanks for joining us at Hanna and Friends.

    Andrea :-)

    SvarSlett
  8. Great work! Thanks for joining us at Hanna & Friends!

    Hugs Jasmin

    SvarSlett