*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



fredag 15. august 2014

Flowers at All Dressed Up

It is still friday and time for my third blogpost today.

Looking for my Back to school  release project for Sami Stamps please click here.
Looking for my DT project for The East Wind?? Please click here!!

It is that time of the month again, the time that says there will be a brand new  challenge over at All Dressed Up!! First of all thank you all that played along with our Anything but square challenge for the past two weeks. Please pop into our challenge blog to see if you are in our winner circle.

Our new challenge today is

FLOWERS!!!
That is an easy one for you, just please remember to use an All Dressed Up image on your project!!

Prize is 3 images of choice from our fab shop!!

My project this weeks is featuring Sweetie Pie and looks like this:




My recipe:
turquoise and purple bazill
DP from Maja design
Lace from Kontantengros
Flowers from Prima, Papirdesign, Kort & Godt, WOC and NSS
Sentiment: Whimsy stamps
Spellbinders Grand Nestabilities, Cheery Lynn, Spellbinder circle die
vintage photo D.I
Pearls from Staz On

Sweetie Pie is coloured with these promarkers: tan, dusky pink, blush, baby pink, almond, turquoise, duck egg, cool aqua, plum, purple, orchid, salmon pink, watermelon, umber, burnt umber, cocoa, cinnamon and sandstone.

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my fabby teamies have made for this challenge!!

Bearly Mine: Anything Goes
Natalie and Amy: Diecuts and flowers
Tando Creative: Lovely layers
I Love Promarkers: Anything Goes
Bunny Zoe's Crafts: Summer colours

11 kommentarer:

  1. She is really a sweatie. Love the shape and pretty flowers.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    SvarSlett
  2. A wonderfully shaped card Bettina... and gorgeous colouring of Sweetie Pie!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    SvarSlett
  3. Så himla gulligt kort. Jättefint färglagt. :)

    Kram kram

    SvarSlett
  4. Such a beautiful card, love the image. Kerry xx

    SvarSlett
  5. A gorgeous card. The colours are gorgeous too and I adore the image x

    SvarSlett
  6. Love the card shape and the image is very cute love your colouring xx

    SvarSlett
  7. Awww this is adorable, love your card and all the nice colors and cute image. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    SvarSlett
  8. lovely card.Thanks for joining us at Tando this month.

    SvarSlett
  9. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining the Tando Creative Challenge! :)

    SvarSlett
  10. Aww she is a cutie! Thanks for playing with us at Bearly Mine this month x

    SvarSlett
  11. Absolutely gorgeous easel card you made! I like all little details :-))
    Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine Challenge!
    Hugs, Andreja

    SvarSlett