*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



søndag 27. juli 2014

Some dark themed project made in the past

Have you noticed that PunkyouGirl has a DT call?? I thought it would be so much fun to be showing a little darker side of myself as I tend to go either soft or pastel colours. It would be fun to start doing more dark themed project for a change, as I love doing them, just need the right images and embellies to go with. So with these past projects I thought I would have a go!!

First of two recent projects I have made:



Then I have some slightly older projects made in the past:



So now I will cross my fingers, at least I know you gotta be in it to win it !!

PunkyouGirl: DT Call

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar