*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



lørdag 31. mai 2014

I've been published at Through The CraftRoom Door magazine!!

I'm really exited to tell you that I've been published in the latest TTCRD online magazine.

Click on the link below and you'll be taken to this fabolous online crafting magazine. 


Through The Craftroom Door is an electronic magazine packed with fabulous articles, tutorials and inspiration all for the paper crafter.  Our lovely Wendy Burns and three brand new exclusive All Dressed Up images  (below) are being featured in the current issue.  Several of the DT submissions are also included - they are all wonderful!




These three wonderful All Dressed Up digital images are currently available only by subscribing to Through The Craft Room Door.  Your subscription entitles you to 5  issues with an additional holiday issue in the November/December issue for $18.00/year. You will have access to all the previous issues, over 100 free digi's, tutorials, inspiration, prizes and articles.  Seems like a good deal to me!

For my card I've used the cutest I Love my puppy


Supply list:

Bazill background papers. DP from My Minds Eye. Mesh from Sarah Wright from Craft All Day shop! Pearls from stash. Sentiment from KaiserKraft. Diecuts: Grass die and cloud die from Memory box. Bird and oval die from Marianne design. I've used vintage photo and stormy sky D.I on the edges of the papers.

Love my puppy is coloured with these promarkers: tan, dusky pink, blush, baby pink, almond, vanilla, ivory, forest green, bright green, lemon green, gold, sunflower, tulip yellow, cocoa, cinnamon. And these graph its: pistachio, lime, tuscany, coral, tomato, ruby, powder, antik pink and plum.

Just to mention it I will also get one of my tutorials featured in the magazine. So there is a lot of great crafting stuff for you to have a peek at in there!!

That is all from me today. Have a lovely saturday!!

5 kommentarer:

  1. Fabulous card Bettina and congrats on being published in the magazine. Great colouring and I like the layout and of course love the image. Really like the contrast/texture the jute ribbon gives it.

    SvarSlett
  2. Gratulerer med publikasjonen! Nydelig kort, så fine glade farger. Herlig motiv. :)

    Klem, Anne.

    SvarSlett
  3. Also, congrats on having your mailbox tutorial published Bettina. I know I added that to the Scrap n' Art post but I meant it for here. Good job and thanks for participating.

    SvarSlett