*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



søndag 27. april 2014

GD Quirky Crafts

Jeg har vært så heldig å komme i topp 3 hos Quirky Crafts den 13 april og fikk en flott premie fra the Cutting Cafe. Det viste seg og at jeg vant en gjestedesigner plass hos dem, og det er dette jeg skal vise dere idag!

I have been so fortunate to get in the top 3 at Quirky Crafts the 13th of april and I won a fabolous prize from The Cutting Cafe. It turned out that I also won a guest designer spot, and I am about to share my project with you today!

Temaet denne gangen er Noe som begynner med S og her er mitt resultat/ The theme this time around is Something beginning with the letter S and here's my result:


------------------------------------------
Sponsor er Bugaboo /Their sponsor is Bugaboo

-----------------------------------

Jeg har brukt den fabelaktige Snail Mail på kortet mitt og lagt til litt flere S elementer som stjerner .

I've used the fab Snail Mail for my card and gone a bit further on the s theme and added stars and sentiment too;)

Oppskrift/Recipe:
grønn, kraft og blå bazill
DP fra My Minds Eye
Knapper/buttons: Kort & Godt
Tekst/Sentiment: Netty's cards
Vintage photo D.I

Snail mail er fargelagt med følgende promarkers: marsh green, moss, pear green, midnight blue, denim blue, powder blue, walnut, cocoa,sandstone, satin, gold, sunflower ice grey 5,3,1, cool grey 1.

Nå håper jeg at jeg har inspirert dere til å være med på denne utfordringen hos Quirky Crafts og se hva det fabelaktige designteamet har laget!!

Now I hope I've inspired you to join in on this challenge at Quirky Crafts and have a peek at what the fabolous designteam have made for this challenge!

613 Avenue: Anything Goes
Catered Crop: Button up
Dragonfly Dreams: For the boys
That Craft Place: AG
The Squirrel and the fox: Use a diecut or punch
Bunny Zoe: Distress

10 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous sweetie...and I hope you had a lovely weekend too...:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    SvarSlett
  2. Hi Bettina, thank you so much for being a great Guest Designer at Quirky. You did a wonderful job with this image, your card is lovely!

    Cazzy x

    SvarSlett
  3. haha this card is just brilliant and I showed my parents and they both love it too! made my mum laugh she said " That is so funny" thanks for making her smile! hugs me xx

    SvarSlett
  4. I love this card, so clever!

    Thanks for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams and I hope we see you again soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian
    Owner Dragonfly Dreams

    SvarSlett
  5. This is just so cute. Your little snail image brought a smile to my face. :D I love your card, just super. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT challenge Anything Goes.
    Deborah OSAAT DT

    SvarSlett
  6. This is just so cute. Your little snail image brought a smile to my face. :D I love your card, just super. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT challenge Anything Goes.
    Deborah OSAAT DT

    SvarSlett
  7. Very cute round card and great coloring!

    SvarSlett
  8. Super card, thank you for join us this month at Dragonfly dreams. Hugs Tania (DT) xx

    SvarSlett
  9. fabulous card and love the fun image and dies-thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
    carol DT x

    SvarSlett
  10. Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon. Good Luck in the challenge!!!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett