*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



lørdag 15. februar 2014

Sketch at All Dressed Up

It is the middle of the month again and time for another challenge over at All Dressed Up today. First of all thank you to those of you that played along with our "Love is in the air" fo the past two weeks. Please pop into our challenge blog to see if you are in our winner circle.

Our new challenge today is for you to use this Sketch!! And remember you need to use a gorgeous All Dressed Up digi or some ADU digi paper. You can find some freebies over here.

My take on our sketch for this round:



Our sketch looks like this

My recipe:
red and yellow bazill
DP from Echo Park
Flowers: WOC, Kort & Godt
Charm from stash
Buttons and lace from WOC
Sentiment from Whimsy
Twine from
MS punch
Doily from Cheery Lynn
Ticket die from Whimsy stamps
Charm from stash
vintage photo D.I

My image is called.Autumn girl and you can find her here (in a bunch of three) and is coloured with these promarkers: tan, dusky pink, blush, almond, baby pink, vanilla, ivory, walnut, cocoa, sandstone, satin, burgundy, crimson, lipstick red, burnt orange, orange, amber and cool grey 1.

Now I hope to inspire you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my talented teamies have made for this challenge!
Colour Me Creative: Anything Goes
Brown Sugar: Use dieciut or punch
Sister Act: Anything Goes
Stampin' For the weekend: Flower Power

7 kommentarer:

  1. This is so fun and pretty. Love the lace.
    {I would love you to take part in my 800 Follower Give-away where everyone is a winner who enters. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck}. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    SvarSlett
  2. Beautiful Bettina, love the colours xxx

    SvarSlett
  3. Just gorgeous Bettina. Love the way you used the sketch xx

    SvarSlett
  4. Awwwww!! Sweet as can be, Bettina!! :) :)
    Your take on the sketch is awesome!!
    xo

    SvarSlett
  5. Bettina, i think that All Dressed UP images are so cute..and your card is adorable!

    SvarSlett
  6. Adorable card! Thanks for joining us for our Anything Goes Challenge at Color Me Creative. Good luck!
    Cathy xx

    SvarSlett
  7. Really Appreciate this article, can I set it up so I get an email sent to me when you write a new post?

    SvarSlett