*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



lørdag 21. september 2013

Spennende nyheter/ Exiting news



Er hun ikke nydelig? Du kan finne flere her
Isn't she the sweetest? You can find more here

Jeg har noen virkelig spennende nyheter å dele med dere idag. Jeg fikk nyss om at All Dressed up hadde en designteam call og bestemte meg for å prøve. Her er bidraget mitt med en av deres egne digier. Er hun ikke søt?? Denne uka fikk jeg beskjed om at jeg var plukket ut til å være med i deres designteam og jeg kan knapt vente!! Så nå er jeg en Dressy girl
.

I have some really exiting news to share with you today. I recently heard that All Dressed up was having a designteam call and decided to give it a go. Here's my project with one of their own digis that I used to try out for their team. Isn't she the cutest? This week I got the news that my application was successful and I am now a part of their designteam. I can hardly wait!! I am a Dressy girl.


Deltar i følgende utfordringer:
A Gem of Challenge: Pink,pink,pink and gems
Colour me creative: Anything Goes
Inspire Me friday: Anything Goes
Wags N' Whiskers: Sparkle
4Crafty Girlz:Anything Goes
Divas by design: Anything Goes
I Love Promarkers: Anything Goes
Inky Chicks: Pretty in pink
Just Inspirational: Diecuts or punched shapes
In the pink: Bling it up

14 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous Bettina, very pretty
    Anne x

    SvarSlett
  2. Så fint kort :)
    Gratulerer med DT plassen .
    klem :)

    SvarSlett
  3. Gratulerer Bettina, hvor får du tiden fra??
    klem Dorte

    SvarSlett
  4. Congratulations Bettina, well deserved! Your card is gorgeous and I love this image. :)

    SvarSlett
  5. Aww this is really sweet Bettina!! what a cute image and you've coloured her beautifully!! I love how you've layered up and the pretty embellishments!
    Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week!
    Big Congratulations on your new DT Position! Very well deserved! :-)
    Hugs Sue B xx

    SvarSlett
  6. Stunning design. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny x

    SvarSlett
  7. A beautiful card, love the design and well done on your DT position, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week
    Ruth x

    SvarSlett
  8. Oh, I love what you did with the super cute Abi Ballerina and the layers look wonderful :-)
    Hugs, Kat x

    SvarSlett
  9. Awww love this sweet image gorgeous shape & design fab take on the chall theme.

    Thanks for sharing with us at AGOAC this time.

    smiles Christine xx

    ps this card will fit the chall theme at In The Pink (Pink & Bling)

    SvarSlett
  10. Thanks so much for joining us over at 4 Krafty Girlz, such a gorgeous card!
    Hugs Donna DT
    xx

    SvarSlett
  11. Congratulations, Bettina! This is a beauty. Have fun on the DT! Thanks for sharing your card at CMC.
    Cathy

    SvarSlett
  12. Beautiful designed colored, thanks for joining CMC challenge. DT Shannon

    SvarSlett
  13. Hi Bettina

    A fabulous card... with such lovely sparkle and bling!! Gorgeous little image (of course!) and perfect colouring!

    Thanks for sharing at In The Pink - hope to see you here again soon!

    Christine x

    SvarSlett