*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



mandag 16. september 2013

King Pond at TSC Recipes FB group challenge

Wooohooo it is a new TSC recipes challenge over at our facebook group today!!

I have used the gorgeous King Pond and made a little cute card with him or he looks a bit like a her to me. I made a bit of a sparkly girly card with this one as inspiration for you. Please pop into our FB group and play along after this little visit!!






My recipe:
white and pink bazill
DP from Maja design
Flowers from Prima
Pearls from Inkido
Lace from WOC+ stash
Diecuts: Go Kreate, Lala Land
charm and heart from stash
Sentiment from LOTV
vintage photo D.I

King Pond is coloured with these promarkers: midnight blue, denim blue, pastel blue, grey green, mint green, soft green, pastel green, dusky rose, baby pink, pale pink, heatwave,starfish,peach

Hope I've inspired you to pop into our FB group here to play along!!

I'll deliver for these challenges:
Bunny Zoe's  Crafts: Something blue
Crafty Bloggers: Things with wings
Created with love: Anything Goes
Kaboodle Doodles:Anything but square
Mema's Crafts: Lace and flowers
The Pink Elephant: Digital images or papers
Country view challenges: Layers
Card and scrap: Vintage/shabby chic

9 kommentarer:

  1. super lækkert kort i en rigtig smuk design

    Ha en god uge, knuss

    SvarSlett
  2. Så fint kort og søte detaljer :)
    klem :)

    SvarSlett
  3. Cute image. Love the shape of the card. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Created With Love Challenges

    ~~Chris

    SvarSlett
  4. Great card thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck x

    SvarSlett
  5. Such a cute image and design, thank you for joining us at the Crafty Bloggers Network Challenge this month.

    Sylv xx
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT

    SvarSlett
  6. really sweet card thanks so much for joining us at Bunnyzoes this month
    hugs sara x x

    SvarSlett
  7. Super cute card. Thank you for sharing your talent and playing with us at Mema's Crafts. Good luck in the draw and come back and visit real soon.

    SvarSlett
  8. So cute - love all the details on your card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Bloggers Network.

    SvarSlett
  9. What’s Happening i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found It positively helpful and it has helped me out loads. I hope to contribute & aid other users like its helped me. Good job.

    SvarSlett