*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



søndag 25. august 2013

Meowie London a little Halloween decoration

Har et ekstra lite innlegg idag da Betty som lager de nydelige Simply Betty stamps hadde en utfordring på hvem som først lagde noe med den nye halloween linjen hennes. Jeg kunne selvsagt ikke dy meg og stakk sporenstreks innom nettbutikken hennes og shoppet litt digis.

I have an extra post today cause Betty that makes the gorgeous Simply Betty stamps had a little challenge : who would make something with the new teen halloween line first? I couldn't help myself and after buying some new digis I had to have a go!!

Her er resultatet. Jeg har dekorert en pose og laget en hatt ut av det hele til pynt.
Here's my result. I've decorated a paper cone bag and made a hat out if it for decoration.



My recipe/Oppskrift:
Paper cone
svart/black bazill
Papp/Paperboard
Halloween paper from Simply B stamps
black soot D.I
Ribbons from stash

Stempelet heter Meowie London og er en av de nye digiene som Simply Betty stamps fører nå. Hun er fargelagt med følgende promarkers: ivory, blush,tan, dusky rose, chestnut, cocoa, cinnamon,tan, spice, ginger, pumpkin,umber, warm grey 5,4,3,2 and 1.

The stamp is called Meowie London and is one of the new digis in the Simply B store now. She's coloured with the promarkers listed above.

Leverer til følgende utfordringer:
Colour Me Creative: Anything Goes
Crazy 4 Challenges:Animals (dressed like a kitten)
Creative Corners: Cute critters (she looks like a cute cat)
Sister Act:Anything Goes
Crafty Ribbons: Anything Goes with ribbon
Dutch Dare Card Challenge: Animal Antics (cute cat)
Lady Anne: Anything Goes

4 kommentarer:

  1. How adorable, fun, and creative!!! I'm so glad you stopped by Sister Act this week!
    Hugs-
    Trisha-DT Member

    SvarSlett
  2. Very lovely project

    Thanks for joining us at stamp anything lady anne
    Tracey DT

    SvarSlett
  3. What a fantastic idea. I LOVE how this turned out. Awesome! Thanks for playing with us at Crafty ribbons! Hugs! xx

    SvarSlett
  4. oh love this very cute image

    Thanks for taking part at Creative Corner Challenges


    Love Melxxx

    SvarSlett