*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



fredag 31. mai 2013

Any winged creature at QKR Stampede

Friday again and time for another challenge over at QKR Stampede! A sunny day today too...Hope it lasts until friday night!! I want to thank all of you that played along with our "One for the boys" challenge last week. Please check into our challenge blog to see if you are in our winner circle.

Our new challenge this week is:

Any winged creature.

Meaning getting any stamped/digitalized image of a thing with wings and play along please. 

**OUR PRIZE FOR BEING THE RANDOM WINNER IS 2 DIGITAL IMAGES OF YOUR CHOICE FROM OUR QKR STAMPEDE STORE! HOWEVER, IF YOU ENTER & WIN USING A QKR STAMPEDE IMAGE, YOU WILL WIN 5 DIGITAL IMAGES OF YOUR CHOICE!!*** 

My project for this week is an ordinary card for once:


Gonna add my recipe tonight.

Hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my teamies have made for this challenge!!

I'll deliver for these challenges:
Make it Monday: Anything Goes
Creative Corner:Boy Oh boy
Brown Sugar:Masculine birthday
Sweet Pea:Birds of a feather
Paper Crafting Journey: Masculine Cards
Crafting by design:Anything Goes
I Love promarkers: Diecuts

7 kommentarer:

  1. Love this card! Wonderful coloring, as always.

    Hugs,
    Maria

    SvarSlett
  2. This is just so fabulous, I love the design and the super crow. Thanks for joining us at the PCJ challenge xx

    SvarSlett
  3. Great card. thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar

    SvarSlett
  4. hehe love this one too! LOVE the colours and also love the twine and sentiment on the star, hugs me xx

    SvarSlett
  5. You have made a wonderful card here. Perfect. Thanks for taking part in the Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge this month of “birds of a feather” and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Sweet Pea Stampers Design Team xxx

    SvarSlett
  6. fab card Bettina,love the image and layout
    Thanks for joining us at the I ♥ Promarkers challenge and good luck
    tracey x

    SvarSlett
  7. Lovely card, thanks for sharing it with us in the brown sugar challenge. Karen

    SvarSlett