*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



tirsdag 21. august 2012

New images in store @ Whoopsi Daisy

As promised I said I would showcase some of Linnie's new gorgeous images.You can get them all here at the Whoopsi Daisy store. Today I have one of her new scenes that she has made in the spirit of winter & christmas. This girl that I am showcasing with this snowman is just perfect for those winter cards, and I bet a lot of you really would love to play around with some of them too. I know I wanna play with them all, and I am so fortunate to get to see them even before you did. But as you might have discovered, they are in Linnie's store now. So you can purchase all of them.




My recipe:
white, kraft and blue glittery bazill
DP from Maja design (just love them)
Flowers from WOC, storyteller and rest from stash
feather bought on ebay
Pearls from a friend
Glittery paper bought at Scrapshop
Heart tag from magnolia doohickeys
cheesecloth
crushed velvet lily white flock
star dust stickles
tattered angels Dazzling Diamonds
stormy sky and Vintage photo D.I
Distressed edges
sentiment from LOTV

My image is as I told you from Linnie's new range at the Whoopsi Daisy store and is from sheet ws3. You can even get them precoloured. Isn't she gorgeous? She is coloured with these promarkers: ivory, blush, tan, dusky rose, cinnamon, sandstone, caramel, cornflower, china blue, blue pearl., moss, marsh green, pear green, warm grey 5, umber, warm grey 2, tulip yellow, denim blue, tea green, grey green and primrose.

Now I hope I've inspired you enough to run to the store and buy these lovely new images. 

I'll deliver for these challenges:
Bearly Mine: Anything Goes
Make it Monday: Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments: Flowers
Deep Ocean Challenge: Deep blue
Forever Friends: Anything Goes
House of Gilli: Add a sentiment
Simon Says Stamp and show: Anything Goes

16 kommentarer:

  1. wow wow wow
    stunning work bettina i loooooove it
    luv
    linnie

    SvarSlett
  2. Absolutely adorable, Bettina! Love it!

    Hugs, Sande xx

    SvarSlett
  3. Totally stunning Bettina! Wonderful colouring and I love the layout too.
    Helen x

    SvarSlett
  4. Åh, hvor er det kæmpe nydeligt og stiigt i de kolde blå farver... så fint dekoreret.
    Ha en flot dag, klemm

    SvarSlett
  5. Hi Bettina this is so beautiful i love your choice of image and papers, the design and colours are super.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    SvarSlett
  6. So pretty, love the glitter on the snowman. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week :)

    SvarSlett
  7. Gorgeous card love that image and your colour choice. Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    SvarSlett
  8. This is such a pretty card Bettina, I love the soft blues.
    Pauline
    x

    SvarSlett
  9. Lovely card hunny LOVE your clouds they are Totally AWESOME!! hugs me xx

    SvarSlett
  10. A very pretty Christmas card and you've coloured the images in beautifully. Thanks for sharing it with us at FOREVER FRIENDS 'Anything Goes' Challenge. Good luck in the draw and hope to see you again for our next challenge.
    Diane x

    SvarSlett
  11. Lovely wintery scene. the images are so sweet! Adorable card. Glad you joined us this week at Simon Says Stamp and Show.

    SvarSlett
  12. Okay, you can just put this one in an envelope and ear mark it for ME!!! The image, the embellishments, that heart and tag (again!) are just wonderful. I love these colors for Christmas and you've outdone yourself showcasing this new image. SO adorable. :)

    Thank you for linking with MIM, Bettina...YOU ROCK!! :D

    SvarSlett
  13. Terrific Christmas card Bettina and I love your sparkly snowman and sweet little girl. :D TFS!

    SvarSlett
  14. I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!
    My entries are: #165, #189, #217, #227 and #228.
    I would love to have you visit my blog!
    Hugs,
    Julia

    SvarSlett
  15. Love your card and coloring !
    Tks for joining the House of Gilli Challenge this week and hope to see you there in the future !
    Hugs, Yone
    http://artesdayone.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett