*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



torsdag 16. februar 2012

Distressing at Dutch Dare Card Challenge

It is thursday again and time for another challenge at Dutch Dare Card Challenges. This time we have a really nice and easy one for you as the theme is distressing. Our very own Pattie from Patties Creations have been so nice to donate some of her own images for us to use for this challenge.
Pattie has kindly donated 3 digis to one lucky random winner as well!



My recipe:
brown and tan bazill
DP from Maja Design Rosa marina series
currogated cardboard
cheesecloth
Pearls from Kort & Godt
Ribbon from WOC
Sentiment from Whimsy stamps
Diecuts: Circles and ribbon tag trio
All edges distressed and coloured with old paper D.I

My image is fromPatties Creations and is coloured with these promarkers: dusky rose, baby pink, pale pink,  satin, pastel beige, sandstone, cinnamon, cocoa and ice grey 1.

I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog and see what my talented teammates have made for this challenge!!

I'll deliver for these challenges:
Crafts and me: Distressed
Flutterby Wednesdays: Anything with wings
I Love Promarkers:Nature
Going grey with scrap creations: Layers
Passion for promarkers: Distressing
The House that stamps built: Sketch challenge F182
Make it Monday: Anything Goes

12 kommentarer:

  1. Et utrolig søtt kort...:o)

    Klem

    SvarSlett
  2. That is just lovely Bettina. Lovely soft colours. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    SvarSlett
  3. Really beautiful creation!! Love the butterfly with the cheesecloth behind it and the pretty pearls!! HUGS

    SvarSlett
  4. Gorgeous in every way!! Thank you for playing with us at Repeat Impressions.

    SvarSlett
  5. Hello Bettina,
    This is beautiful. Gorgeous colors and the layout if fabulous.
    Thank you for linking you winged card with us at FBW!
    ;)

    SvarSlett
  6. So pretty, Bettina! Thanks for joining us at Flutter By Wednesday this week! :)

    SvarSlett
  7. You're card is beautiful! I love the lacey thing on it!
    Chantal

    SvarSlett
  8. Beautiful card, thanks for your comments. Cheers Sue N x

    SvarSlett
  9. This is really lovely! :-) The vintage look is wonderful and so is the card design. Saw this at MIM. :-)

    SvarSlett
  10. Gorgeous! Beautiful! Lovely! Glad you entered Make It Monday's challenge. Appreciate the inspiration!
    Hugs,
    Karen C
    www.busybusyhoneybee.wordpress.com

    SvarSlett
  11. Hi Bettina, you really like distressing I think!! Another gorgeous card. I love the image and pretty papers and your distressing looks fantastic. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    SvarSlett
  12. I love your cute card and the coloring is fab. Love the distressed details too. Thanks so much for joining our challenge at PFP:)

    SvarSlett