*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



lørdag 29. oktober 2011

I remember @ Totally Gorjuss

It is saturday again and time for another challenge here at Totally Gorjuss. We have a rememberance theme for you this time. You have to think of a memory and make a project of it;) That is not hard is it? We all have some fond memories that is worth a card or a thought;)

The sponsor for this challenge is the fabolous Fantastic Ribbons. They give away a £10 for the winner of this challenge.

On to my card:
I remember as a little kid making and putting scarf on the snowman and it was always snow during christmas when I was younger. This image fits perfectly as I remember having my long hair and my mum always made me wear pink as a little girl;)



My recipe:
blue and brown bazill
DP Bo Bunny Misnight frost recipe
Dress it up holiday collection: sparkle flakes
cheesecloth
Flowers from WOC and Magnolia
fan from Kort & Godt
Dies: swirl from magnolia, tag from Marianne, labels seventeen
MS border punch
crushed velvet lily white flock
All edges are distressed and coloured with antique linen distress ink
Txt stamp from storyteller says merry christmas in Norwegian
crystal stickles

The girl I have coloured this time is from Saturated Canary and is called a winter ragamuffin.
She is coloured with these promarkers: dusky pink, ivory, sandstone, primrose, dusky rose, baby pink, pale pink, denim blue, tea green, grey green, cinnamon and ice grey 1.

I hope I've inspired you to take a look at our challenge and see what my talented teammates have made for you.

I'll deliver for these challenges:
Crimbo Crackers: Anything goes
AI Factory: Anything goes
Crafty Purple Frog: Sparkle
Crafts and me: Winter blues
I Love Promarkers: Tags
ABC Christmas Challenge: V is for vintage
Simon Says Stamp: Anything goes
Whimsy Inspirations: Button it (button snowflakes)
Sweet stampin: Anything goes
Marianne's Design Divas: Dying to diecut

15 kommentarer:

  1. This card is SOOOOO my style. I love the colours and all the elements. And of course you know that I adore the image. So jealous of your stash!!! Hugs Annette xx

    SvarSlett
  2. Så flott kort! Nydelige farger, herlit motiv, og så flott pyntet. :)

    SvarSlett
  3. Beautiful card and Shuuush don't tell anyone I like the blue and pink together too! great job! LOVE your I remember xx hugs me x

    SvarSlett
  4. Ps... Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas challenge too! hugs me x

    SvarSlett
  5. Thank you for joining our "Anything Goes" challenge this week, your card is lovely. Debbiexx

    SvarSlett
  6. What a pretty card, and the texture on that snowman make him look fab! I love that you have a memory to go with it too! So glad you could join our Whimsy Inspiration Challenge this week!
    Hugs, Shannah

    SvarSlett
  7. fab card,thanks for joining us at I ♥ promarkers this week

    SvarSlett
  8. Aww, this is gorgeous and such pretty colours too :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    SvarSlett
  9. Gorgeous card :-) the image is very cute and I love the pink/blue combo :-)

    thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas and Simon Says Stamp Challenges :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    SvarSlett
  10. What lovely memories that inspired you to create this gorgeous card!

    Thanks so much for playing along with Sweet Stampin x

    SvarSlett
  11. Hej Bettina!
    For et nydeligt kort du har lavet, masser af fint pynt og flotte mønster papirer. Og motivet da, jeg er faldet pladask for disse piger med store øjne.
    Tak for du deltager i udfordringen hos ABC Christmas Challenge.
    klem fra Dorte

    SvarSlett
  12. This is such a sweet image and a great card :D
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Purple Frog and good luck.

    Hugs

    Amy

    P.S. you could also enter this card for Marianne's Design Divas all you need is to have used a Marianne D product :D

    SvarSlett
  13. What a gorgeous card you have made. It’s perfect for our challenge. Thank you for taking part in the Crafty Purple Frog Challenge this fortnight and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (The Crafty Purple Frog Design Team Member) xxx

    SvarSlett
  14. Love the image and the colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Marianne's Divas. Hugs Tracy x

    SvarSlett