*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



lørdag 24. september 2011

DT Totally Gorjuss # 99 Birds of a feather

It's time for another challenge here at Totally Gorjuss and this is another lovely challenge that needs a loving hand and get doing it;) It's Birds of a feather... So get your thinking caps on and find those lovely birdie stamps, or other birdie stuff and make a card for the challenge. We have a nice sponsor for you, this time it's the lovely LOTV that is our sponsor. How wonderful isn't that?

My card for this week's challenge looks like this:



Yei I bet you all noticed that is yet another christmas card... That's because I have no other birdie stamp, so I used the one I had again. So this is the second birdie christmas card this year.  Hope you'll like it though.

My recipe:
Red and white bazill
Maja design last year christmas papers
Melissa frances christmas paper
Flowers from storyteller and a friend
Leaves from WOC
charm bought private
All edges are coloured with antique linen distress ink
Txt stamp from storyteller
Crystal stickles

The birdie stamp is a digi from Mejlens design which is called: cozy chickadees and is coloured with these promarkers: burnt umber, cocoa, cinnamon, sandstone, crimson, poppy, red berry, putty, pine, forest green, lush green and cool grey 1.

Now you have to pop over to the challenge blog and see those amazing projects my teammates have made for you.

I'll deliver to these challenges:
CCEE Stampers: Add a bird
Do youstack up: Duo( birds and snowflakes)
Southern Girls: Anything Goes
Craft Room Challenge:  Anything Christmas
Critters Challenge Blog: Recipe (1 image, 2 DP and 3 flowers)

18 kommentarer:

  1. Nydelig motiv og kjempe fine farger :)

    SvarSlett
  2. This is such a great card. Love the cute image and your fab papers.
    Hugs
    Denise xx

    SvarSlett
  3. Very pretty. Love how you embellished this.
    Diane

    SvarSlett
  4. such a sweet card Bettina. very cute
    I'm glad you are joining our challenge this week
    hugs
    Miranda
    DYSU DT

    SvarSlett
  5. They are just sooo sweet

    kitten DYSU team

    SvarSlett
  6. Super cute card, thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge XOXO Zoe

    SvarSlett
  7. A great card - I love the cute little robins. Thank you for joining us at Craft-Room Challenge.
    xxx Hazel.

    SvarSlett
  8. Super card, great Robins very 'tweet', love your colur choice. Thanks for sharing this with Craft-Room Challenge and good luck. Julia xx

    SvarSlett
  9. Hei!
    Lovely card with beautiful colours and image.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge, good luck and welcome again;-))m

    SvarSlett
  10. nååååå så super sød, skøntmotiv

    klemmmm

    SvarSlett
  11. Lovely card - super cute image and really like the papers you used with it...Thanks so much for joining our Craft-Room challenge..Esther xx

    SvarSlett
  12. I love to see birds on christmas cards and these are cute! thanks for joining us at Craft Room Challenge- debi x

    SvarSlett
  13. Et super sødt kort med et herligt motiv.

    Ha en god uge, klemm

    SvarSlett
  14. Dear Bettina,
    I Just arrived at you blog. Oh my, do I love your art and creative mind! I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and mind. You make so wonderful and lovely works! I enjoyed the visit on your site. Many thanks for your beautiful inspirations!!
    Many warm Hugs from Marina from Germany
    I invited you gently to visit my creative Website: Bettyscardsandpaperdesign.com

    SvarSlett
  15. What a sweet image, a lovely little scene! Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week!

    SvarSlett
  16. Totally sweet and absolutely gorgeous colouring your shading is perfect! hugs me x

    SvarSlett
  17. Super cute card!! Thanks for joining us this week at DYSU! Joan

    SvarSlett
  18. Wow that was odd. I just wrote an extremely long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say wonderful blog!

    SvarSlett