*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



mandag 19. september 2011

DT Cutie Pie Challenge #1

It's a new birth, a birthday and time for a new challenge to take place. Finally it's come to the day when the Cutie Pie challenge is about to begin. I'm exited, I'm thrilled and I'm so honoured to be a part of this designteam. We've seen our followers getting more and today is the day when we reveal who's running off with our candy as well!! So many things to celebrate... Oh well I'm rambling... Better get down to business.
Sponsors for our very first challenge is:
who's giving the winner a £10 Gift voucher to spend in the shop. In addition one winner will be chosen random by a number generator who'll recieve a price from our fabolous Woo:)


We have a neat sketch for you for starters.
This is the sketch we've all been working with for the last few weeks and o boy we've got some great dt examples to share with you on our challenge blog.

Here's my card for this sketch:



My recipe:
Green and purple bazill
DP from Maja design fika series
Lace  from WOC
Brads from papirloftet
Halfpearls from Kort & Godt
Diecuts: lacey ovals and whimsy stamps ticket die
Retro flower punch (3 smallest sizes) to make flowers
Txtstamp from whimsy stamps
All edges are coloured with antique linen distress ink

The fab stamp I've used for my first challenge I thought was very suitable of what I looked like when I got the spot on this designteam. I was jumping up and down and dancing and the txt is suitable for the blogs birthday. I'm rambling ever again... hehe

The stamp I've used is a digi from Kenny K called dancer and she's coloured with these promarkers: dusky pink, ivory, marsh green, moss, pear green, bluebell, lilac, lavender, grey green, dusky pink, cinnamon, tan, sandstone, baby pink and pale pink(I believe that's all)

So now you have to dive into our first challenge and see those gorgeous projects my teammates have got for you.

I'll deliver for these challenges:
Sweet Pea Stampers: Favourite colours (green and purple)
Crafty Ribbons Challenge: Anything goes
Emerald Fairies Garden: Pearls
Kelley Kid's Challenge: For someone special
Papercraft Star: Anything goes
Card Makin Mama's: Punches
Scrapperiket: Punch/dies

20 kommentarer:

  1. Bettina your card is amazing! I love the wonderful tones of green you used and I'm so proud that you joined The Cutie Pie DT! Big Hugs Woo x

    SvarSlett
  2. Hi Bettina, Great card colours work well together, please to be on the Cutie Pie design team with you. Cheers sue xx

    SvarSlett
  3. Great card Bettina! keep up the great work. Good luck with the challenge, and thanks for joining us at The Emerald Faerie Garden
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    SvarSlett
  4. Hi Bettina, fabulous card and i love the image! I'm really looking forward to working with you on The Cutie Pie challenge!!!

    Hugs Hazel xx

    SvarSlett
  5. What a great sketch, and your card is lovely! I like the color pallet you have chosen. Thank you for joining us this week over at the Papercraft Star.

    Anitra

    SvarSlett
  6. Så flott kort, fine de retroblomstene :)
    flott skisse.
    klem :)

    SvarSlett
  7. What a gorgeous card.Thanks for sharing this with us at Kelley Kids.xxx

    SvarSlett
  8. Et herligt kort... fine farver og super skønne blomster.
    klemm

    SvarSlett
  9. hello there my teamie what a super card just love the colour comob huggies lindyloo xx

    SvarSlett
  10. Gorgeous Bettina, such a fun image and love the colours, Karenx

    SvarSlett
  11. Just so fabulous hun....and I'm so pleased to be part of this wonderful team...

    big hugs Vicky xx

    SvarSlett
  12. fabulous card, love the flowers,thanks for joining us this week at CRAFTY RIBBONS, X CAROL

    SvarSlett
  13. Congratulations with the new challenge blog! This card is just beautiful, I love the colours and how you've made the image to match. Thanks for playing along with us at Card Makin’ Mamas!

    SvarSlett
  14. Fabulous card love the flowers. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons this time and good luck. luv gina xx

    SvarSlett
  15. What a lovely card you have made. Green and purple is not a popular combination but it certainly works. For a purple-holic I must try this combination myself. Thanks for taking part in the Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge this fortnight and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Sweet Pea Stampers Design Team xxx

    SvarSlett
  16. Oh this is just FABULOUS! A gorgeous sketch and beautifully done!
    Thanx soo much for joining us in The Emerals Faerie Garden this week for our pearl challenge
    xXx

    SvarSlett
  17. Nydelige kort.

    Takk for at du deltar på utfordringen vår.

    Wenche, Scrapperiket.

    SvarSlett
  18. Stilig kort :)
    Kjempe fint!

    Tusen takk for at du deltar på utfordringen vår!
    Ha en flott dag!

    Kristine
    Scrapperiket

    SvarSlett
  19. Kjempelekkert kort! Takk for at du deltar hos Emerald Faerie Garden. Klem...Mona

    SvarSlett
  20. Hiya! I know this is kinda off topic nevertheless I'd figured I'd ask. Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest writing a blog article or vice-versa? My website discusses a lot of the same subjects as yours and I feel we could greatly benefit from each other. If you might be interested feel free to send me an e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you! Fantastic blog by the way!

    SvarSlett