*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



onsdag 24. august 2011

Crafty Ribbons DT call

Crafty Ribbons are having a DT call. Have you seen the gorgeous ribbons they have to use on their projects? I would love to get busy creating with those ribbons. I loooove doing projects with ribbons already and with those perfect ribbons, every project will look even more beautiful in my eyes. They are launching on september the 1st, so there is NO time to loose. So you still have a few hours to join in for this DTcall.
****************************************************
These are a chosen selection of my favourite projects that I've made in custom order:








3 kommentarer:

  1. What absolutely beautiful projects. They are all so perfectly put together. Good luck with your DT applications and thanks for applying to The Crafty Pad.

    SvarSlett
  2. Nearly all of whatever you assert is supprisingly appropriate and it makes me wonder why I hadn't looked at this in this light before. This particular piece really did turn the light on for me as far as this particular issue goes. Nevertheless there is one particular issue I am not really too comfy with and while I attempt to reconcile that with the main theme of your position, allow me see exactly what the rest of your visitors have to say.Nicely done.

    SvarSlett